Friday, May 22, 2009

The Sad Saga of the Group that Went AWOL...

Since school stuff seems to have most of y'all MIA these days,
I am virtually guilt free regarding the following announcement:

NO TEEN GROUP THIS WEEK

You're busy prepping for finals,
& I'm busy prepping for you this summer!

(So, I expect to see you out here full force, oh so very soon!!!)

In the meantime, I give you my sizzling hot reads o' the week:


Wings by Aprilynne Pike
My first favorite faerie book--miracles do happen!

The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams
If Speak moved you, this one's mandatory.

The Saver by Edeet Ravel
Don't let this one fly under your radar--
a slow to build story that's impossible to put down.
Loved it.

Distant Waves: A Novel of the Titanic by Suzanne Weyn
The Leonardo Dicaprio/Kate Winslet "classic" film it ain't.
There is, however, a little romance, alotta drama, & most importantly,
commune with the dead... (cue the spooky music)





No comments: