Ok, gals (& guys?) I finally finished up my rather belated devouring of Breaking Dawn, and the verdict is...
I have to be honest...
One thumbs up--&, yes, one thumbs down
(I can hear you yelling now, but as someone once said, "honesty is the best policy," right? :)
What I liked:
- Bella kicked b*tt
- She didn't eat her dad
- She got to "keep" both her boys
- She's matured (no more whining!)
- But, above all, as always, our dear Edward :)
What I didn't:
- It all seemed to wrap up a tad too neatly
- The whole weird Jacob middle book thing
- That even weirder sci fi Rosemary's Baby thing (creepy gross!)
Still, it was grand to hang with the Cullen crew & friends again--can't beat that!
Your turn--time to comment away!
P.S. Have fun at school Tuesday! :)