Monday, September 15, 2008

Did You Know...

...that The Muppet Show premiered exactly 32 years ago today? Or (oddly enough) that Scooby Doo premiered on the very same day in 1969? So, should y'all ever need be privvy,
it's a fact: Scooby the sleuth is older (& wiser?) than Kermit the frog.
On an unrelated note, since you were kind enough to ask...
TEEN GROUP RESUMES WED SEPT. 24TH & I CAN'T WAIT!!!
We'll meet in from 4:30-5:30 PM in the storytime room as usual. I'll bring the snacks (& probably a book I'll try to convince you to read w/me...). You guys just bring your sweet selves--& any other interested fellow book geeks.
In the meantime, check out "Dead is the New Black," the first of a recently added series by Marlene Perez.
If you like vampires, werewolves, psychics w/ a dash of humor,
it just might tickle your fancy...
I thought it was fun @ any rate! :)

No comments: