Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm hungry, etc.

"I couldn't stop reading...Addictive..."
--Stephen King, Entertainment Weekly Review

"I was so obsessed with this book I had to take it with me out to dinner and hide it under the edge of the table so I wouldn't have to stop reading. The story kept me up for several nights in a row, because even after I was finished, I just lay in bed wide awake thinking about it...The Hunger Games is amazing."
--Stephenie Meyer, author of The Twilight Saga
"...as close to perfect an adventure novel as I've ever read."
--Rick Riordan, author of The Percy Jackson Series and The 39 Clues
(Just a 'lil X-tra incentive for any "Hunger Games" stragglers...)
Hope to see u @ Teen Group this week!
[same time, same place,
but w/ the welcome addition of the Wii,
so we can test our mental metal
via Brain Academy].
I'm nervous...

No comments: