Monday, March 3, 2008

More titles, etc. for your reading pleasure...

I've got a pile of order cards in my hot little hands & I thought I'd give you ample time to prepare ...

"Avalon High: Coronoation, Vol. 1: The Merlin Prophecy" (a graphic novel by Meg Cabot)
"Kiss My Book" Jaime Michaels
"Leftovers" by Laura Weiss
"Ten Cent Dance" by Christine Fletcher (I call dibs!) :)
"The Red Necklace" by Sally Gardner
"Total Constant Order" by Crissa-Jean Chappell
"My Life as a Rhombus" by Varian Johnson
"Sweethearts" by Sara Zarr
"The Time Thief" by Linda Buckley-Archer
"Feathered" by Laura Kasischka
"Lock and Key" by Sarah Dessen
"A Little Friendly Advice" by Siobhan Vivian
"Brett McCarthy: Work in Progress" by Maria Padian
"I Conquer Britain" by Dyan Sheldon
"Exodus" by Julie Bertagna
"One Trick Pony" by Daniella Brodsky (dibs again!)

Also, Jay Asher's "Thirteen Reasons Why" on CD will soon be on its way.

However, for those of you who were wondering about the second Beka Cooper installment--not published til April 2009, so you'll have to remind me next year! :)

(Note: some will arrive sooner than others--depends on the publication date).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg!!!! thirteen reasons why is the BEST book EVER!!!!!!

library lady said...

Glad to hear that you sound happy about the upcoming addition. And, I must admit, after being anti-audio for years, being read to is starting to grow on me. Nobody beats mom though--the original bedtime storybook gal! :) Any of the other titles jump out at you?

Anonymous said...

ummmm, avalon high is the only one that i recognize, but i cant WAIT to read the others!!

library lady said...

That's ok! Contrary to popular opinion, curiosity did not kill the cat. And, trust me, these look good...I ordered many with our chats in mind. There have been many times when I've picked up a book for title (or cover) alone & been mighty happy that I did. We'll just have to play in the stacks when they arrive. :)