Sunday, July 6, 2008

"Brought to You By..."

Guess what? Our resident Henna artist just left my apartment. She kindly came to show me a few of the example designs she's working on for you all, and might I say--sweet, very, very sweet! She's really going the extra mile, so I hope y'all can come! Of course, if ya don't, then I suppose she'll have time to adorn yours' truly quite nicely from head to toe...! :)
FYI: Finished The House of Dance. 2 thumbs up (when you're in the mood for a reflective read)! Also read a new one called Me, the Missing, and the Dead--quirky, & I definitely recommend.
Currently playing in this here librarians living room:
**Code Talkers: A Novel About the Navajo Marines of World War Two,
The Alchemist: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, AND
Before I Die
Just couldn't make up my mind which one to start with, so am playing them in rotation. :)
**Is my fave so far 'cuz I'm learning a lot! Of course, I also have books scattered about, so I'll keep u posted as I continue to my seasonal lit. gorge!

No comments: