Saturday, June 20, 2009

"Let's Get This Party Started!"

But, first, let me say, "Thanks!"
Ya'll sure seem ready & rearin' to go!
Yay!
(Cuz me too!!!)
But, first, a disclaimer:
(My) being obsessed w/ books means...
When u ask for more recommendations
you're liable to get 'em in spades!
I'll try to keep in manageable. :)
A Few Recent Favorites
(that aren't necessarily "summery,"but...)
Wings by Aprilynne Pike
Skunk Girl by Karim Sheba
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
The Saver by Edeet Ravel
Swoon by Nina Malkin
Brutal by Michael Harmon
The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams
Marcelo in the Real World by Fransisco X Stork
Reality Check by Peter Abrahams
Models Don't Eat Chocolate Cookies by Erin Dionne
The Vast Fields of Ordinary by Nick Burd
And the list goes on..! :)
NOTE: In honor of Ms. A's recent AWARD WINNING
Ally Carter essay contest,
I just finished the Gallagher Girl series
(& for added fun,
also read Spy Goddess by Michael Spradlin.
Conclusion: I wanna be a spy!
So...
What you got for me?!?

1 comment:

Abbey said...

What did you think???