Friday, May 28, 2010

Ok, so I've decided to dust off my teen librarian blogging chops
as part of my (fun) summer reading prep
(NOTE: & I expect an exchange on this here blog sometime soon!)
And, in other new & noteworthy news...
Invisible Girl by Mary Hanlon Stone
This Gorgeous Game by Donna Freitas
Little Vampire Women by Lynn Messina
(& Louisa May Alcott)
It's Not Summer Without You: A Summer Novel
by Jenny Han
Motorcycles, Sushi, & One Strange Book by Nancy Rue
Stolen by Lucy Christopher
Countdown by Deborah Wiles
I Now Pronounce You Someone Else by Erin McCahan
Hothouse: A Novel by Chris Lynch
Fat Vampire : A Never Coming of Age Story by Adam Rex
The Clone Codes by Patricia McKissak
Claire De Lune by Christine Johnson
The Grimm Legacy by Polly Shulman
The Fire Opal by Regina McBride
The Turning Book 1: What Curiosity Kills
by Helen Ellis
Folly by Marthe Jocelyn
Illyria by Elizabeth Hand
Lost for Words by Alice Kupiers
The Agency: A Spy in the House by Y.S. Lee
Evil? by Timothy Carter

5 comments:

Rhiannon.A.S. said...

They all sound good. But the true question is, ARE they good?

Ashlynn said...

Out of all those books which one would you recomend?

Megan said...

Are there any books clubs for teens in the summer?

Megan said...

Are there any book clubs for teens during the summer?

aqtbenz said...

SO excited for the summer program! I'm really excited to read It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han, because I loved The Summer I Turned Pretty.