Thursday, May 8, 2008

Guess What I Did Today...

"An artist has no home in Europe except in Paris."
-- Friedrich Nietzsche


After a little yoga accompanied by Chris Crutcher's Deadline playing away on my old-fashioned boombox (which is a rather intriguing book by the way) I gathered up photos & other various pieces of memorbilia from last year's Parisian trek. Why, you ask? Because this coming Wed. I'm finally going to get around to making that scrapbook, and I can't wait!!! So, just wanted to suggest that you find some cool stuff of your own & get creative with me when we've got a real, live artist @ our disposal! :) Oh, and try, try, try to bring a friend. It's gonna be too cool school, and we ought to be willing to spread the wealth.


Up next on my readerly agenda: Spanking Shakespeare (which I'm told shall truly tickle my funny bone. I'll keep ya posted. W

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, i CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

library lady said...

Cool beans cuz me neither. Maybe I'll at long last finally acquire a crafty skill. And, if not, at least I'll have finally tried! :)