Wednesday, February 6, 2008

"Love Bytes" Bash

Hi All,

I'm going to take a wild guess here, and predict that the majority of you are likewise snowed in. Strikes me as a good time then, to remind everyone that we'll be throwing a much deserved fiesta at the library next week in honor of our Anti-Valentine's Day stance.

We've got the Wii, Guitar Hero, and Dance Dance Revolution rearin' to go & plenty of junk food comin' right up, so don't be shy--dress the part (or, at least wear comfy shoes!).

And, remember, the more the merrier. All (teen) friends & neighbors are cordially invited!
Wed. February 13th
4:30-6:00 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!! I CANT WAIT, ITS GOING TO BE SOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!

library lady said...

I know, me neither! I can't wait to try my hand at the Wii! I've also been having a craving for Twizzlers...:)