Almost, but not quite because we're smart & know to keep busy! Today's Recommendations?
- Check out http://kashmirasheth.typepad.com/ & you'll understand why I'm so stoked about Kashmira Sheth's (fingers crossed) potential visit.
- Now, since you're surfing, visit: http://www.teenreads.com/. One of my favorites, and since I'm feeling generous, thought I'd share. :) Also, I get a lot of ideas for new books here, so if you happen upon titles that intrigue you, don't keep those thoughts to yourself!
- Stop by the library and peruse the shelves. Maybe you'll find something that'll inspire a new hobby.
- Spend a little quality time with your sibling (board games can be fun!) Any personal faves? I wouldn't mind a few suggestions. :)
- Last, but not least, swing by the reference desk starting later next week & pick up a copy of our February pick for teen book club. Since we've got all month to read, I opted for 2. Read one, or read 'em both...
Magic or Madness by Justine Larbalestier
Spelldown: The Big-Time Dreams of a Small-Town Word Whiz by Karon Luddy